InsurTech NY is proud to make two big announcements.
First, InsurTech NY has partnered with the Lloyds Launchpad program to allow the Lloyds network to participate in the Digital MGA Lab.
Second, the Digital MGA Lab Cohort 2 has now been selected. Meet our cohort of 12 companies with their associated line of business
- 5×5 – General Aviation
- Agtools – Crop Contract Cancellation
- Batteryze – Battery Warranty
- Flora – Fertility
- Green Shield Risk – CAT exposed homeowners
- Hammurabi Insurance – Medical Stoploss
- Invive – Term Life
- Jove – Small Business
- LossPay – Luxury Auto Residual Value
- Otonomi – Air Cargo
- SPIN – Florida homeowners
- StartSure – Small Business
Read more about the participating startups: https://www.insurtechny.com/digital-mga-lab-cohort-2023/
Spotlight: Blues Bash at ITC
Blues Bash Happy Hour is back again at ITC, and you won’t want to miss it. Hosted in partnership with Financial Revolutionist and sponsored by Pinpoint Predictive, Federato, Haven Life, and E2Value, this is your chance to unwind and network with industry leaders during ITC.
The happy hour takes place on November 1st from 6-9 PM at B-Side at House of Blues.
Join the waitlist: https://www.insurtechny.com/event_program/blues-bash-happy-hour-2023/
If you have not yet registered for ITC, you can get discounted tickets here: https://www.insurtechny.com/upcoming-insurtech-conferences/
Upcoming InsurTech Community Events and Programs
Capacity Connect at ITC
Oct 31 | 1 pm – 5 pm | Las Vegas
Best place for MGAs and program administrators to meet at ITC.
Blues Bash Happy Hour
Nov 1 | 6:00pm – 9:00pm | Las Vegas
Join us for an amazing evening at the House of Blues
InsurTech NY Accelerator Demo Day
Nov 9 | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm | NYC
Watch the top 40 startups present from the growth stage accelerator and MGA Lab
Jan 31-Feb 1 | Big Sky, MT
Founder and Investor program. Past partners attended from: AmFam, Anthemis, Altamont, Cameron VC, QBE and more.
InsurTech NY Sponsors
Thank you to our 2023 event sponsors.
If you are interested in sponsoring a future InsurTech event, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
InsurTech East Coast Deals, Partner Events, and Open Roles
Discover a curated mix of InsurTech financings, exits, partnerships, opportunities, and partner events on the East Coast.
InsurTech News and Deals
- Openly ($100 million, Eden Global Partner): Homeowners: MA-based homeowners insurance solution
- Authentic ($5.5 million, Slow Venture): P&C: New York-based embedded insurance startup
- Kin ($33 million, QED Investors): Homeowners: Chicago-based DTC home insurance company
- Frontier Risk Group ($3.1 million, Casa Verde): Cannabis: Westport-based commercial insurance startup
- Irys Insurtech ($3.5 million, Markd): BrokerTech: Tampa-based insurance management system,
Partner Events and Programs
- BDA’s Fifth Annual Bermuda Tech Summit (Oct 8-10)
- InsurTech Connect Last Vegas (Oct 31-Nov 2) (Promo Code on our site)
- Venture 135 (Nov 15-16) (Apply to Pitch)
- NY Dept of Financial Services DFS Exchange (Engagement Platform for Stakeholders)
See more information and register via our website: www.insurtechny.com/upcoming-insurtech-conferences
Jobs In Carrier/Broker Innovation and Venture Teams
Fenris Digital – Financial Operations
Fenris Digital – Marketing Manager
MS&AD Ventures – Analyst/Associate/Sr Associate
See more information and apply via our blog: https://www.insurtechny.com/jobs
Looking to support MGAs?
If you are a carrier or broker looking to support MGAs, let us know. We have two private program days in NYC where you can meet curated MGAs to offer capacity or distribution. To learn more or request an invite please reach out to email@example.com.