Recordings from the Event
- TED Talk: Frontline Intelligence – It’s about Time
- TED Talk: AI – Better for Claims than Underwriting?
- Panel: Data & Analytics for Better Underwriting
- Panel: Data & Analytics for Better Claims
Note: Presentations and networking will be 100% virtual. Go to Enhanced Virtual Experience section to learn more
Advanced data and analytics capabilities hold the promise to change the way carriers and brokers do business. New data sources from the Internet of Things, aggregators, and third parties can provide a rich data set for making better predictions and identifying potential fraud. However, most legacy systems are not built to readily integrate with the new data sources. This event will feature an underwriting and a claims focused panel.
Learn how underwriters are balancing the costs of adding new data sources with the predictive benefits. Panelists will also discuss the potential ramification of using analytics and AI for improved predictive capability and the potential for over-fitting the data.
Also, learn how claims leaders are leveraging advanced data capabilities to augment the workflow of adjusters, cut the time necessary to adjust claims, and predict and prevent fraud early in the process. Panelists will also discuss the challenges of implementing new claims solutions across business lines and downstream with adjusters, TPAs, and IAs.
12:00 PM Networking App Opens
04:30 PM Welcome & Introductions
04:35 PM TED Talk 1
04:45 PM Panel 1: Data and Analytics in Underwriting
05:15 PM TED Talk 2
05:25 PM Panel 2: Data and Analytics in Claims
05:55 PM Event Close
We are bringing together an expert line up of insurance carrier leaders, InsurTech founders, and solution provider leaders. This page will be continuously updated with new speakers.
PartnerRe – Turab Hussain – Chief Risk & Actuarial Officer
Guardian Life – Karen Rugg – 2nd VP Disability Underwriting
ClaironDoor – Mark Heslop – Head of Data & Analytics
Pharm3r – Libbe Englander – CEO
St John’s University – Stepehn Mildenhall – Assistant Professor
OnRamp Risk – Audrey Rampinelli – CEO
E2Value – Todd Rissel – CEO
Aon – Jillian Slyfield – Digital Economy Practice Leader
Guidewire – Chris Cooksey – Head Actuary, Data & Analytics
Enhanced Virtual Experience
Virtual networking app We have partnered with Grip. You can use the app during the networking time to set up 15 minute 1-on-1 virtual meetings. You will be amazed at how effective it is.
State of the art conferencing software You will have audio, video, and presentation screens. You will also be able to interact with the speakers.
Full access to the content recording All of the sessions will be recorded and shared with the attendees for future review
Thank you to our sponsors for making this conference possible: ClarionDoor, Evolvor, Guidewire, & e2Value
If you would like to have to learn more about sponsoring our events, please email email@example.com.
Who Should Attend
- Underwriters: VPs, Directors, and Managers in Underwriting
- Claims: VPs, Directors, and Managers in Claims
- Analytics: VPs, Directors, and Managers in Analytics
- Data Science and Architects: VPs, Directors, and Managers of Data Science and Enterprise Architecture
- Technology: VPs, Directors, and Managers, of Technology
- InsurTech Founders and Executives
- Innovation Leaders: VPs, Directors, and Managers of Innovation
- Corporate Ventures: Managing Directors, Principals, and Associates in Corporate Ventures Capital
- VCs and Angel Investors